3 way to find international buyer for Indian export product search buyer
learn today 3 way to find international buyer for Indian export product search buyer and list
Finding international buyers is not a difficult task anymore and we have digitization of wholesale industry to thank for this. Today you are able to buy or sell everything you wish for from the comfort of your home. Gone are the days when people were forced to go out and spend hours after hours in meeting to seal the deal. Now whether you are a manufacturer or supplier, just log onto B2B platforms and start a business.
Find Foreign Buyers and Make International Sales
As a small startup business looking to export to foreign markets, finding international buyers doesn’t always come easy. Many businesses in the India want to begin exporting consistently and profitably, but have trouble finding reliable and lucrative foreign buyers.
Getting an export order is the major task of any export business. Every business individual or firm has their own market strategies to obtain export orders. Without receiving an export order, the company can not survive.
How to obtain export orders?
Finding export buyers is the hardest part of the process. You should not think of it as you should find export buyers, you should have a great online presence so that the buyers will find you… People that are searching online are ready to buy. So if you have great online presence, the export buy leads you receive will be warmer.
There are a few ways you can find export buyers, but the best way is to have a strong online presence. Have a great export business website, great product catalogs and social media pages. A few options include:
- Have a great export website and create great export marketing materials. Make sure that the products you are selling have great photos, great descriptions and look professional. If you do not look professional, your export buyers will not have confidence and you will lose many orders.
- List your export company on social media pages (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Google+). Write blogs on your export website and share them on all of your social media pages. This will help with SEO rankings but will take 6–12 months to start working, if you get it right. While you are waiting for SEO to work, you could pay for Google AdWords. But be careful, they can get quite expensive. You have to make sure that the words you are targeting are actually converting, otherwise you are wasting your money.
- Speak to your local government’s export trade department. Usually they can give you useful contacts, provide you with information and keep you informed and tell you of upcoming networking events
- Travel to International trade fairs. This is a more expensive option, but the people at these fairs will be more serious to buy your export products.
- Add your export products to as many trade marketplaces as possible. They are free and export buyers all over the world can find you and message you directly.
Once you have found your export buyers, make sure that you reply to their enquirers quickly and send professional quotes and shipping documents.
Export Business consultants and trade fair or business expo are sure shot way but demands more time , simpler way would be to get a mentor in same line of business . Take his support in some activities, also meet lot of people who are engaged in this business form.
The Biz Solution team provides a great platform for Exporter website profile.List below
- Single page Export Website
- Business Profile Export Website
- E Commerce Export Website
You can choose anyone as per your export import business requirement.But remember this thing your online availability is much more important in finding buyer.
So Call now for creating your export website profile – 7499016277 – 8329170378
The Biz Solution Team also provide Mandatory Export Documents For Export Food Product –
- Company – Firm Incorporation
- Import Export Certificate – IEC Code
- Export Promotion Counciles – RCMC
- Goods & Service Tax Registration – GST
- MSME Registration
- FSSAI – Food Licence Registration