Central FSSAI License for export food product | Online Document | Price

Central FSSAI License for export food product | Online Document | Price

Central FSSAI License for export food product | Online Document | Price

Exporting food products need Central FSSAI License for export food product | Online Document | Price and you will know in this article.

In India, the food industry has resulted in high economic growth. The government has taken major steps to develop the food industry by the foreign collaborations, industrial license, 100% export oriented units, joint ventures etc. The food sector accounts for 32% of India’s food market.

FSSAI has issued an order clarifying the criteria for the licensing of the FBOs involved in the activities of food products export. The Apex food regulatory has streamlined the criteria for the licensing for food articles being manufactured for export purpose only. A separate new category “Exporting FBOs” has been added under the Food Safety & Standards (Licensing & Registration of Food Businesses) Regulations, 2011.

FSSAI Central License Eligibility & Price

Central FSSA license can be obtained by the following units:

  • Dairy units which include milk chilling units equipped to handle and process.
  • Vegetable oil processing units and units that produce vegetable oil by the process of solvent extraction and refineries that includes oil expeller unit.
  • Slaughtering units.
  • Meat processing units.
  • Food processing units that include relabelers and repackers.
  • Proprietary foods.
  • 100% export oriented units.

Documents Required for FSSAI Central License

The required documents for obtaining Central FSSAI license are as follows:

  • Form-B duly completed and signed by the proprietor or owner.
  • Blueprint or layout of the area location.
  • Contact details of the Directors.
  • List and details of the types of equipment and machinery.
  • Proprietor’s photo ID and address proof issued by the Government of India. In case of company, the Directors photo ID and address proof.
  • Analysis of water report from a recognized/public health laboratory.
  • Proof of possession of premises.
  • Pesticide residues report of water in case of units manufacturing mineral or carbonated water from recognized/public health.
  • NOC and copy of the license from the manufacturer.
  • Food Safety Management System plan or certificate.
  • Source of milk, if applicable.
  • Source of meat and meat processing units, if applicable.
  • NOC from the municipality and local body, if applicable.
  • MCA Incorporation Certificate, if applicable.
  • Supporting proof of turnover, if applicable.
  • NOC/PA issued by FSSAI
  • IE Code issued by DGFT for importers.
  • Certificate provided by Ministry of Tourism, if applicable.
  • Supporting proof of turnover for vehicles, if applicable.
  • FSSAI Declaration Form.

Food license for exported oriented units shall be central if it is 100% export oriented. To apply for the same, certain documents such as identity and address proof of the legal entity and the operator is required. In case of a business being manufacturing unit additional document such as the layout of the unit, water report, technical persons certificate working in the units are required. Food license in India can be obtained through our team of experts. It shall all be online, you need not visit us for same. Scanned copy of the requested documents is all that is required. Food license in India for all kind of food businesses and food license for export-oriented units

Read Our Other Startup Export Import Business Document Articles –

Want to Learn More about Export Import Business than Click Below in our export import business study training Library and skill up your export import business knowledge.

Export Import Business Setup Training Article Library

Watch Video for more info about this –

Leave a Reply - Ask your Question

Discover more from Mandatory Export Import Document & Foreign Buyer

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading