Tag Archives: agriculture product export
agriculture product export
any one from India want to start export agriculture product he needs mandatory documents for start a new export business like IEC import export code , RCMC Apeda and other mandatory documents which required to make export food products and agriculture products from India.
APEDA registration is necessary as it is responsible for export promotion and development of scheduled products such as Vegetables, Fruits, Poultry products, Meat, dairy products, biscuits, confectionery, bakery products, jaggery, honey, and sugar products, chocolates, cocoa products, floriculture products, pickles, papads, and chutneys.
Products monitored by APEDA
The APEDA is vested with the responsibility for the promotion and development of export of the following products that come under the scheduled products category as per the APEDA Act.
- Meat and meat products
- Fruits, vegetables and their products
- Poultry and poultry products
- Dairy products
- Honey, jaggery and sugar products
- Confectionery, biscuits and bakery products
- Cocoa and its products, including chocolates of every kind.
- Groundnuts, peanuts and walnuts
- Cereal and cereal products
- Pickles, papads and chutneys
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Guar gum
- Herbal and medicinal plants
- Floriculture and floriculture products